Mind Mapping for Better Performance
Dates: 20 - 21 July 2020 (Mon-Tues) (Start: 9am End: 5pm)
Course Fee: RM 1,600 / person
As a source of creativity and ability to excel at work, we need to constantly solve problems, generate ideas, manage our resources/time, organize well and develop systemic thinking.
This ability is an asset that all organizations highly value and reward.
Is this natural or can this be learnt?
Is there a tool that can help?
The answer can be found in mastering the skill to mind map. This will unlock your creativity and increase your productivity.
Mind Mapping is a versatile thinking tool known as ‘the Swiss army knife’ of the brain, which can boost your productivity and help you access your most creative ideas.
“There can be no clearer or effective mental tool than Tony Buzan’s Mind Maps.” (The Times)
- Improve personal /professional time management to save 20% in productivity a week.
- Improve the way you communicate, problem solve, create and absorb information.
- Learn how to learn – ‘life’s most important skill’, according to Tony Buzan.
- Become a better thinker – creatively, critically and strategically.
- Learn how to manage the huge amount of data that is thrown at us daily.
- Work creatively either individually or in a team and generate innovative new ideas.
- Communicate and present big picture ideas and concepts easily and quickly.
- Identify and implement personal and business applications of Mind Mapping.
- And lots more.
- Attendees of the workshop will be confident in using mind maps in their daily work activities.
- By mastering the mind mapping skills, the attendees will enhance their creativity and ability in problem solving, reflection and managing/planning resources.
- Mind Maps can also be used by the attendees as a tool for communication, day dreaming, teaching, revising, managing time and recalling memories.
- Radiant Thinking
- Mind Map defined
- Words, Images & association
- Operational Manual
- Creative Thinking
- Decision Making
- Note taking
Anyone who wants to perform better at work and has a healthy dose of curiosity to see things differently.
This interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions and lots of practice in mind mapping. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-life scenarios for brainstorming the mind map way.
Book Your Seat!
Don’t just Work Hard, Work Smart too! Learn to use Mind Mapping as a tool to improve your productivity.
Registration closes on 13 July 2020.
Click on the form above to sign up now!